From "ANIL B G" <anil_...@hotmail.com>
Subject table-header or alter
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 21:11:22 GMT
Hi,

Iam new to fo. Iam refering this site for fo tabgs and examples.
http://www.ibiblio.org/xml/books/bible2/chapters/ch18.html

when iam trying to use the table-header, it says not supported.
could u please someone pass me the example of fo file having table with
table-header or alternative to table-header.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anil