From "ANIL B G" <anil_...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Best XSL-FO WYSIWYG editor
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 18:54:22 GMT
Hello,

What is the simplest way of converting file.xml => file.fo => file.pdf

Second part is straight forward, I just need to feed file.fo to FOP to
generate file.pdf

Is there any simple way to convert file.xml to file.fo ??
Is there any tool that does this job or do I need to write my own Java
parser for converting file.xml to file.fo

Please advise me.

Regards,
Anil