From Santtu Pajukanta <ja...@mbnet.fi>
Subject Re: XHTML --> FO
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:20:39 GMT
Afshartous, Nick wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've seen discussion on the topic in the archives, but
> no postings of stylesheets that are compatible with FOP.
>
> Could someone please post a  stylesheet that
> does XHTML --> FO where the output is compatible
> with FOP (i.e. tables work).  Thanks.
>
> --
>     Nick

This is AntennaHouse's version, haven't used it very much but I think it
works. Needs an internet connection while processing (at least with
FOP), probably for the XHTML namespace...

--
-- Santtu "Japsu" Pajukanta
-- japsu@mbnet.fi

"Any job worth doing with a laser is worth doing with many, many lasers",
-Khrima in ADVENTURERS! the comic by Mark Shallow