From "Zieseni├č, Markus" <ziesen...@mecklenburgische.de>
Subject AW: How do I rest Page Number to 1 for each new section/chapter
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:22:19 GMT
I would put a for-each loop around the main page-sequence like:

<xsl:for-each select="ChAPTER">

	<fo:page-sequence master-reference="alleSeiten"
initial-page-number="1">

		<fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-after">
			<fo:block
				font-family="serif"
				font-size="10pt"
				font-style="normal"
				font-weight="normal"
				text-align="left"
				start-indent="2.0cm">

				Seite <fo:page-number/>,

			</fo:block>
		</fo:static-content>

		<fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">

			<xsl:apply-templates select="YOUR-TEMPLATES"/>
		</fo:flow>

	</fo:page-sequence>

</xsl:for-each>

greetings Markus