From "Tammy Feichtel" <Tammy.feich...@glemser.com>
Subject RE: NoClassDefFoundError ConsoleLogger
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 14:20:02 GMT
I had a similar problem and the issue turned out to be that I had an old
version of the Avalon jar file in my classpath.  If you upgraded from an
old version, double check that you don't have any old jar files laying
around.

Tammy S. Feichtel

-----Original Message-----
From: Oberckal Josef [mailto:josef.oberckal@infochem.de]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 7:57 AM
To: fop-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: NoClassDefFoundError ConsoleLogger

Hello,

I am using fop-0.20.5rc2. Under windows everything works fine, but under
solaris I have a problem when
invoking fop with the shell-scipt:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/avalon/framework/logger/ConsoleLogger

Of course, there seems to be somehting wrong with the classpath. But the
file "avalon-framework-cvs-20020806.jar" is
included with the correct path. Could there be another reason for this
problem?