From "Marcus Andersson" <mar...@home.se>
Subject Border widths
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 18:00:52 GMT
Hello

First of all: I am using FOP-0.20.4 under jdk1.4.1.

I want to do headers that has a different background-color than the rest of the document and
it should also be framed by a thin border (1px wide if you would do it in html and css). The
problem is that when I use the same border-width in different contexts then the borders sometimes
are rendered so it looks like the borders have different width. Is there a magic trick that
one can use to get the same rendered border-width or should I just use the same border-width
and hope for the best?

Regards

/Marcus