From "Marcus Andersson" <mar...@home.se>
Subject Re: Fat, multi-colored, sideborder to the right
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 20:58:35 GMT
That one worked (almost). The only thing now is that the content that should flow over the
border flows under the border.

Thanks anyway and if you know a solution to the other you're most welcome

/Marcus

----- Original Message -----
From: "Partridge, Michael" <michael.partridge@ebenx.com>
To: <fop-user@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 9:09 PM
Subject: RE: Fat, multi-colored, sideborder to the right

You can specify the region-before to not overlap the edge regions using
precedence on region-before. Try this in your page-master:

  <fo:region-before precedence="false" ... />
  <fo:region-after precedence="false" ... />
  <fo:region-end precedence="true" ... />

I don't know about the content overflowing the extent of the region-end,
but give it a try.

Mike