From "MattO" <ma...@tellme.com>
Subject error building bgimage.fo, images.fo, list.pdf
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 15:48:57 GMT
I downloaded the fop 0.20.4 binary distribution to a Unix box running
Solaris 5.7 with Java RE 1.3.0 installed.

I'm able to build a .pdf from docs/examples/simple.fo, but when I
attempt to build images.fo, I get the following:

me@host~/work/fop/fop-0.20.4> ./fop.sh docs/examples/fo/images.fo
docs/examples/fo/images.pdf
[INFO] FOP 0.20.4
[INFO] building formatting object tree
[INFO] [1]
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: exception occurred in JNI_OnLoad
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1382)
        at
sun.security.action.LoadLibraryAction.run(LoadLibraryAction.java:53)
        at
sun.awt.image.NativeLibLoader.loadLibraries(NativeLibLoader.java:41)
        at
sun.awt.image.GifImageDecoder.<clinit>(GifImageDecoder.java:367)
        at
sun.awt.image.InputStreamImageSource.getDecoder(InputStreamImageSource.j
ava:222)
        at
sun.awt.image.URLImageSource.getDecoder(URLImageSource.java:142)
        at
sun.awt.image.InputStreamImageSource.doFetch(InputStreamImageSource.java
:251)
        at sun.awt.image.ImageFetcher.fetchloop(ImageFetcher.java:217)
        at sun.awt.image.ImageFetcher.run(ImageFetcher.java:185)

I get a similar stack trace when I attempt to build bgimage.fo and
list.fo

Apologies if this is FAQ. I scanned http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html
and http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user but didn't see a solution
to this.