From "Karnowski, David" <dkarnow...@etrade.com>
Subject "Page subsequences exhausted" on some machines but not others
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 18:06:38 GMT
Hello,

We are getting:
  "Page subsequences exhausted. Using previous subsequence."
on some machines but not others when using the exact same version of FOP,
Java, JAR files, and using the same XML and XSL files.

Any ideas? Could this be due to lack of RAM or some other OS-related
difference between the machines? All our machines are running Solaris.

Here's the error on the two machines where it doesn't work:
	[INFO] FOP 0.20.4rc
	[INFO] building formatting object tree
	[INFO] [1]
	[ERROR] Page subsequences exhausted. Using previous subsequence.
	[INFO] [2]
	Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
        at org.apache.fop.layout.LineArea.addSpacedWord(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.fop.layout.LineArea.addText(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.fop.fo.FOText.addRealText(Unknown Source)

Here's what happens when we run the exact same command using the exact same
XML & XSL files on the machines where the process works fine:
	[INFO] FOP 0.20.4rc
	[INFO] building formatting object tree
	[INFO] [1]
	[INFO] Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer

Thanks,
David