From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: SVG to PDF: Font is not the same in the PDF
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 08:20:33 GMT
I cannot reproduce the problem. Font sizes below 10pt with the Windows
Arial font get displayed fine on my machine.

I saw, however, that the text got stroked when only running the Batik
rasterizer. In my other tests I loaded my userconfig.xml in which case
the text got output as text, not as graphics. The text looked good in
both cases, though. Try loading the userconfig.xml before you do the
first SVG to PDF conversion. See: http://xml.apache.org/fop/embedding.html#Basics

If this doesn't help, can you post a little SVG and the resulting PDF to
demonstrate?

On 02.04.2003 14:53:06 Hans Stoessel wrote:
> I have a SVG file. In this file I use the font 'Arial' with different font
> heights. Then, I convert this SVG into PDF, but now I have a problem. The
> bigger fonts are OK (also Arial in the PDF), but the small (10pt) is another
> font.

<snip/>

> What could be wrong?
>
> I use FOP 0.20.5rc2 and Windows 2000.