From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: SVG to PDF: Font is not the same in the PDF
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 10:07:30 GMT
Interesting. I didn't know that the PDF transcoder is now included with
Batik. Anyway, that version there comes from the redesign. It's not the
same code you produce PDF with when you work with FOP 0.20.5*. I can
only imagine that something strange happens because you may have both
older and newer FOP code in your classpath because in the current CVS
code of the PDF transcoder I don't have any problems with fonts smaller
than 10pt.

If you use FOP only to convert SVG to PDF I suggest you keep watch on
what's happening in the redesign. The PDF transcoder is nearing a
release and has more features than the SVG support in FOP 0.20.5. And,
of course, it would be nice to have some feedback on the code.

On 04.04.2003 09:51:51 Hans Stoessel wrote:
> I've installed the newest version of Batik and this version includes a
> pdf-transcoder.jar. If this jar is included in my JBuilder project, the
> error occurs, I mean, the fonts are not the same like in the SVG file. If I
> removed this jar, it works fine...

Jeremias Maerki