From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: IE getting closed when closing PDF generated through fop
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 17:54:29 GMT
Is it when you try to close using "Ctrl+W" or when you click the "Close"
box [x]? From my experience, Internet Explorer has some type of security
stuff which won't allow pages to close the browser. For some reason it
thinks "Ctrl+W" is similar. Try clicking the Close box or hitting the
[Back] button instead. In other words, if it's what I'm talking about,
it's not FOP causing the error. It's a "feature" not a "bug" in IE.

Hope this helps!

--
Clay Leeds - cleeds@medata.com