From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: Some questions
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 15:46:55 GMT
Marcus,

Your message was extremely difficult to read. So much so, that I stopped
half-way through the first problem. I respectfully suggest the following:

1. Separate your problems out into separate e-mails with a relevant and
descriptive heading for each ("Some questions" does not give me a good
idea of the problem in the message).

2. Read "How to Ask Questions the Smart Way":

3. I see you've given your FOP version and JDK version (although since
you put it at the bottom, I didn't know this until I scrolled to the
bottom).

One other problem, is that your e-mail program ignores any and all
carriage returns, so your message all flows together. It's hard to read.
I don't have a solution to that, but perhaps there's a setting in MS
Outlook Express that will fix this.

Good luck!

Web Maestro Clay

--