From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: Fat, multi-colored, sideborder to the right
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 18:15:37 GMT
I *think* this calls for a fo:region-start section in your
fo:simple-page-master. You might find a test case on this page:

  http://www.renderx.com/testcases.html

In particular this PDF shows what I think you're getting at:
  http://www.renderx.com/Tests/columns.pdf

which is built from this file:
  http://www.renderx.com/Tests/columns.fo

In addition, http://ZVON.org has some good stuff (watch wrap):
http://www.zvon.org/HowTo/Output/FOP0.18.1_examples_allregions.php?el=region-start

(When you get to that page, click the "PDF output" linkabove the table).
Then click the "FO file" link and pilfer^H^H^H^H^H^Hcode away!

Good luck!

Web Maestro Clay

--
Clay Leeds - cleeds@medata.com