From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: Jpeg images rendered black
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 18:42:50 GMT
Marcus,

I have only seen this myself, when trying to use a GIF. BTW, it might be
just a typo, but you have "someimg.jgp" below. Was that just a typo or
should it be "someimg.jpg"?

;-p

Marcus Andersson wrote:
> Hello
>
> First of all: I am using FOP-0.20.4 under jdk1.4.1.
>
> When I insert external-graphics that are in the gif and png formats everything works
nice but when I try to include a jpg it just renders a black rectangle. Why? I have looked
in the faqs and some other places but the only related is the thing about having to include
jimi for pngs. Isn't jpgs supported or have I done something else wrong?

--
Clay Leeds - cleeds@medata.com