From "John Marshall" <John.Marsh...@accurate.co.uk>
Subject RE: page-citations across page-sequences
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 10:24:38 GMT
Thank you. It was the cause of my original problem and my document is now just as I want it
(also, now I have stopped panicking, I appreciate the enhanced error capture of 0.20.5rc).

Best wishes, John Marshall

-----Original Message-----
From: J.Pietschmann [mailto:j3322ptm@yahoo.de]
Sent: 03 April 2003 23:46
To: fop-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: page-citations across page-sequences

John Marshall wrote:
> Thank you for your response and the suggestion. I have been using FOP-0.20.4
> with J2RE-1_3_1-WIN-I. I have just tried updating to FOP-0.20.5rc. This gave
> me the following error:
>
> C:\apache\fop-0.20.5rc>fop -xml \jfm\mm\meetings.xml -xsl
> \jfm\mm\meeting-fo.xsl -pdf \jfm\mm\meetings.pdf [INFO] Using
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser [ERROR]
> javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: javax.xml.transfo
> rm.TransformerException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Unknown
> nodet ype: document

Probably caused by
    <xsl:apply-templates
     select="mm/document(constituent/@filename)/meeting/friend/fullname"
             ^^^
This is a syntax error. It also seems to be the cause of your original
problem.

J.Pietschmann

Accurate Software Ltd

The Courtyard, Denmark Street, Wokingham, RG40 2AZ, UK.
Tel: +44 (0)118 977 3889
Fax +44 (0)118 977 1260
Web: http://www.accuratesoftware.com

The information in this email is confidential and privileged and is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity listed above.  If you are neither the intended individual,
or entity listed above, nor the person responsible for the delivery of this email to the intended
recipients, you are hereby notified that any unauthorised distribution, copying or use of
this email is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the Accurate
system manager at postmaster@accuratesoftware.com or on +44 (0)118 977 3889.  The views expressed
in this communication may not necessarily be the views held by the Accurate Group.