From Louis.Mast...@log-net.com
Subject what would cause height attr to be ignored
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 17:22:46 GMT
Anyone have an idea as to what would cause the height attribute to be
ignored.  I have the following code:

<fo:block height="145mm" border-style="solid" border-color="blue"
border-width="1pt">
<fo:table table-layout="fixed" width="100%" height="145mm" border-style=
"solid" border-color="red" border-width="1pt">
</fo:table>
</fo:block>

When it renders, the table and block collapse up to the tallest column.
The last page, and only the last page, works fine (block and table are set
to the correct height).  I have tried it with different heights for both
the block and table, but only the last page will work correctly.

I have other tables working fine, but this one seems to not want to
cooperate.  Any hints would be appreciated.

Using FOP 0.20.3 and jdk 1.4.

-Lou