From "Hans Stoessel" <hstoes...@pm-medici.ch>
Subject SVG to PDF: Font is not the same in the PDF
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 12:53:06 GMT
Hi

I have a SVG file. In this file I use the font 'Arial' with different font
heights. Then, I convert this SVG into PDF, but now I have a problem. The
bigger fonts are OK (also Arial in the PDF), but the small (10pt) is another
font.

Conversion with:

  // PDF erzeugen
    try {
      // create a PDF transcoder
      PDFTranscoder t = new PDFTranscoder();
      // set the transcoding hints
      t.addTranscodingHint(PDFTranscoder.KEY_XML_PARSER_CLASSNAME,
"org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl");
      // create the transcoder input
      FileInputStream istream = new
FileInputStream(m_oProdJob.getSVGPath(false));
      TranscoderInput input = new TranscoderInput(istream);
      // create the transcoder output
      OutputStream ostream = new FileOutputStream(oProdJobFormat.getPath());
      TranscoderOutput output = new TranscoderOutput(ostream);
      // save the image
      t.transcode(input, output);
      // flush and close the stream then exit
      ostream.flush();