From "Hans Stoessel" <hstoes...@pm-medici.ch>
Subject Re: SVG to PDF: Font is not the same in the PDF
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 07:51:51 GMT
Hi Jeremias

I've installed the newest version of Batik and this version includes a
pdf-transcoder.jar. If this jar is included in my JBuilder project, the
error occurs, I mean, the fonts are not the same like in the SVG file. If I
removed this jar, it works fine...

Gruss

Hans

http://xml.apache.org/fop/embedding.html#Basics

> If this doesn't help, can you post a little SVG and the resulting PDF to
> demonstrate?
>
> On 02.04.2003 14:53:06 Hans Stoessel wrote:
> > I have a SVG file. In this file I use the font 'Arial' with different
font
> > heights. Then, I convert this SVG into PDF, but now I have a problem.
The