From Zahidul Islam <fazahi...@yahoo.com>
Subject different allignment in xsl-body-after region
Date Sun, 25 May 2003 06:46:56 GMT

I am trying to make the footer as follows:

1) at left corner “Chapter 1” will be shown

2) at middle “Page No” will be shown.

3) at right “Created by Zahid” will be shown

that’s why I have written in the xsl file the following:

<fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-after">

  <fo:block font-weight="bold" font-size="10pt"

            font-family="Arial, Helvetica, sans">

     <fo:inline font-style="italic" text-align="start">

       Chapter 1

     </fo:inline>

     <fo:inline text-align="centered">

       Page <fo:page-number/>

     </fo:inline>

     <fo:inline text-align="right">

       Created By Zahid

     </fo:inline>

  </fo:block>

</fo:static-content>

(this code is from XML Bible) But I am afraid that all the contents are shown

as if they are one sentence with left column as follows:

Chapter 1Page 1Created By Zahid

How can I solve it?

Pls help me.

S. M. Zahidul Islam