From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: Column / character width question
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 22:10:46 GMT
Ben Galbraith wrote:
> Hmm... does FOP -> SVG?  I'm open to that, baby.  How can I generate the
> SVG (other than by hand like I'm doing now)?

Not that I know of. You might be able to use the Apache Foundation's
Batik project:
http://xml.apache.org/batik/

In particular, their SVG Generator:
http://xml.apache.org/batik/svggen.html

Beyond that, I dunno... haven't used it myself. Not being much of a JAVA
developer (I use FOP from the command line), I haven't touched SVG. I've
seen some neat stuff done with it, though...

>> BTW, are you saying this file was created with FOP?
>
> Yep!

Bitchin! Looks great!
--
Clay Leeds - cleeds@medata.com