From Ben Galbraith <bgalbra...@amirsys.com>
Subject Re: Keep-with-next in tables
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 15:07:07 GMT
Haitham,

FWIW, I use <fo:table-row keep-with-next="always"/> and its works like a
champ for me.  Have you done various experiments with only two or three
rows etc. to see under what conditions it does/doesn't work?  In any
event, I can assure you that under at least some conditions, it does
work just fine.

Ben