From Andreas Wachowski <andreas.wachow...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Page numbers in PDF
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 21:22:40 GMT
Thanks a lot so far. Clay, I've seen your additional posting to fop-dev, and
I assume that currently, Fop wouldn't support this kind of functionality.

Nevertheless, the PDF reference is valuable, at least I know what I am
talking about now: PDF makes a distinction between a page *index* (a consecutive
integer starting with 0 for the first page) and a page *label* (which can be
"i", "1", etc.). More on this in section 8.3.1 "Page Labels", page 481 of the
PDF reference.