From Selber Jean-François <jfsel...@oxymel.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError in FOP 0.20.5rc2 and FOP 0.20.5rc3
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 14:08:59 GMT
Sorry for people who are still using modem connections

I read your link : http://xml.apache.org/fop/running.html#memory

I used:

parameters used
-Xms128mo -Xmx512mo

the particarity of the document is that I have 3 tables with table-header
The document has 120 pages in 4 pages sequenses
The 4 pages sequenses are the same
With 3 pages it is ok
With 4 pages sequenses : error OutOfMemory

I don't anderstand why you can't read this file
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

anyone has  the solution for this problem?
thanks

jf