From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: org.apache.fop.configuration.Configuration not in latest source
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 06:07:48 GMT
You've downloaded HEAD from CVS which contains our redesign effort. If
you want to download the code where FOP 0.20.5 will come from, you need
to check out a certain branch (the maintenance branch, tag
"fop-0_20_2-maintain"). Please follow the link below for more
information:
http://xml.apache.org/fop/dev/#lines

On 03.06.2003 22:33:14 Jeremy Nix wrote:
> Has there been some sort of refactoring done to remove the necessity of
> this object?  I was utilizing it to set the base directory property so
> image urls are properly rendered.

Jeremias Maerki