From "Koes, Derrick" <Derrick.K...@smith-nephew.com>
Subject RE: dicom images
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 16:10:06 GMT

Right, as in Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine.
Yes, I've seen some folks on the JAI-interest list (Java Advanced Imaging)
state they have done exactly that--convert them to jpeg on png.

Thanks,
Derrick

-----Original Message-----
From: Konstantin Priblouda [mailto:kpriblouda@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 11:58 AM
To: fop-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: dicom images

--- "Koes, Derrick" <Derrick.Koes@smith-nephew.com>
wrote:

> Has anyone been able to include dicom images in a
> pdf generated with fo?

You mean DICOM? Medical imaging? Which modality?
I think you will have to extract them and convert
image data to some sane format befire includeing
them into pdf.

regards,

=====
----[ Konstantin Pribluda ( ko5tik ) ]----------------
Zu Verstärkung meines Teams suche ich ab Sofort einen
Softwareentwickler[In] für die Festanstellung.
Arbeitsort: Mainz
Skills:  Programieren, Kentnisse in OpenSource-Bereich

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential to Smith & Nephew and
intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain information which is
covered by legal, professional or other privilege.  If you are not the
intended addressee, or someone authorized by the intended addressee to
receive transmissions on behalf of the addressee, you must not retain,
disclose in any form, copy or take any action in reliance on this
transmission.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender as soon as possible and destroy this message.