From "Chanaka Amarasekara" <chanaka.amarasek...@ifs.lk>
Subject RE: Table break-after/ break-before page add extra blank pages
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 06:25:13 GMT
Hi,

I'm using FOP 0.20.5. I found out that if you do one of the following it
will solve this problem,
1) to wrap the fo:table around a fo:block and put the page-break to that
(Bug 7487)
2) enter the entry "force-page-count="no-force" to every fo:page-sequence.
(http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html#blank-page-between-page-sequences)

unfortunately, non of these worked but maybe it might work for you. Any
ideas why it not working.

Regards,
Chanaka

On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 17:45, J.Pietschmann wrote:
> Chanaka Amarasekara wrote:
> > I'm using the Apache FOP to create a PDF file. I'm having a problem in
my
> > XSL file, where when I add a  break-after = page for a table it adds an
> > extra blank page to the end and if I have a break-before = page it will
add
> > an extra blank page to the beginning.
>
> Yes, both are bugs. Getting rid of the blank page at the beginning
> would require fixing the is-first-in-area code. Getting rid of the
> trailing blank page is more difficult,

And all this time I thought it was MY fault!

--
John Austin <jwaustin@sympatico.ca>