From John Leach <john.le...@deliveredsolutions.co.uk>
Subject Re: 503 problems on Macromedia JRun
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:04:58 GMT
Hi,

thanks for the reponse and apologies for not getting back sooner.  I was
aware of the thread issue, but I didn't imagine it would affect my
script, which is just a jsp page.  I thought it would only be a problem
when using fop as a servlet (maybe I'm a little confused here).

A "few" is around 6-10 manual clicks from one web browser on one
client.  I guess I should have save "very few" :)

I'll hit the JRun support forums.  Thanks.

John.

--
GPG: B89C D450 5B2C 74D8 58FB  A360 9B06 B5C2 26F0 3047