From Robert.Wal...@VerizonWireless.com
Subject RE: running "FOP -xml 1.xml -xsl 2.xsl -print" programmatically
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 21:34:48 GMT
hi all, well I have some advice for anyone
using the -print option to print pdf files

seems that do not look the same as when the same xformation is output to a
.pdf file and opened
with adobe

in my case it did not look all that bad, but threw off page lengths making
it not usable, so I am going to

use
 String[] cmd = {"C:\\Program Files\\Adobe\\Acrobat
5.0\\Reader\\AcroRd32.exe",
                     sLocalPdfFilename};

Process p = Runtime.getRuntime().exec(cmd);

instead of using org.apache.fop.apps.Fop  with the -print option

hope this helps someone in the future