From Patrick JUSSEAU <patr...@openbase.com>
Subject Problem with fo:inline text going out of the surrounding fo:block
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:18:04 GMT
Hi

I can't find a way to use different styles within the same fo:block. I
need to generate a pdf file containing different lines. Each line is
composed of different style and size. For example I want, on the same
line to display "this is a" with an 30 point Helvetica font and "Test"
with an 12 point Courier font.

Here is what I tried:

<fo:block text-align="center" background-color="red">
	<fo:inline font-family="Helvetica" font-size="30pt">This is a
</fo:inline>
	<fo:inline font-family="Courier" font-size="12pt">Test</fo:inline>
</fo:block>

The problem is that the "This is a " goes out of the surrounding
fo:block!! What can I do to make the surrounding block expand depending
on its content? I should add that I don't want to specify any height in
the surrounding fo:block since I don't know when I generate the .fo
file what the sizes of the nested fo:inline elements are....

Thanks in advance!

Patrick