From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: svg pattern problem
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 22:22:08 GMT
0.20.5's SVG support is far from complete. SVG patterns is one of the
features that isn't implemented there. Some of our output formats don't
even have SVG support.

However, support for SVG patterns is present for PDF output in our main
dev branch (HEAD/redesign) although I'm not sure if it's complete. Many
examples work. But unfortunately, that doesn't help you if you need FOP
0.20.5.

On 03.02.2004 17:41:11 Hind.Lwahhabi wrote:
> Before searching why mys svg patterns did not work on my pdf output ,
> I went to the following url http://xml.apache.org/fop/dev/svg.html, and i
> downloaded the svg dealing with patterns: paints.svg.To my surprise the pdf
> version was not correct as i saw only black boxes instead of patterns.
> I used both acrobat 5.0 and 6.0.
>
> So ARE patterns handled in Fop or not? i am using the latest release
> fop-0.20.5.
> Any clues?

Jeremias Maerki