From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: fop ant task: change working directory?
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 20:22:47 GMT
S. Alan Ezust wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is an ant question or a fop question, but I was trying to
> use the fop custom task, and I want to set the current working directory that
> fop runs from. How does one do that with fop ant task? Do I set a property
> somewhere?

I'm notsure what you mean by "working directory". Ant
has the concept of "project directory", and relative
pathnames used in tasks are resolved agains this.
If you mean the base directory FOP uses for resolving
relative URLs in the external graphics src, I think
the task has a parameter for it. If not, well, check
the source whether it sets the base directory to the
base directory of the currently processed FO document,
as it actually should.

Now that I think of it, the task should be updated to
have a parameter for the font base directory as well.

J.Pietschmann