From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: PDF document information - can it be used already?
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 20:54:00 GMT
Dirk.Junghanns@biotronik.de wrote:
> I'm looking for a way to use the document properties for a PDF document. I
> don't want to use a PDF postprocessor for that. The PDFs are already
> programmatically generated with FOP.
> There is nearly no document info support in FOP 0.20.5 however, some
> PDFInfo.java in CVS now _seems_ to support this feature.
>
> * Is there documentation on the feature?

No. You are welcome to write something up.

> * Can I use the current CVS version of FOP

Umm, just try it. There are still some important features missing.

> and fill the document properies?

Umm, no. The information must be set programmatically. You'll
have to write a Java wrapper around the FOP core, and use some
information from, for example, the command line or some other
file to provide the values directly to the renderer.

J.Pietschmann