From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Determine Pagebreaks?
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 19:56:28 GMT
Chris Pratt wrote:
> I'm not sure that this will work (I'm making it up as I go) but couldn't you
> use the grouping trick with the page number to test when the page number
> changes between elements?

Transformation and FO layout are two different processing stages. There
is no way (well, no standardized way) feed back information from the
layout to the XSL transformation. This means, whatever you do in the
transformation, you wont get page numbers. A <fo:page-number/> or
<fo:page-number-reference/> will *not* evaluate to a page number during
the transformation.

J.Pietschmann