From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: problem background-image
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:30:25 GMT
tien hai nguyen wrote:

> Hi dear list !
> I need to put a background-image but my image are so big
> it is possible to scaling image in my xslt file ? I not find a attribute for
> background to scale.

regular images processed via fo:external-graphic tag will be scaled if
the actual image size doesnt match width and height attributes for
fo:external-graphics. However the same is not true for background-image.
There are no width/height properties relevant to the background image on
the fo:region-* tags. You will need to adjust your background images to
the desired size using a graphics program, Paint Shop Pro or similar
before processing your XSL-FO with FOP.

> It is possible to put a ps file in background or a eps file ?

There is some support for EPS graphics, see

http://xml.apache.org/fop/graphics.html#eps

Chris