From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Table break-after/ break-before page add extra blank pages
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 21:15:20 GMT
Chanaka Amarasekara wrote:
> I'm using the Apache FOP to create a PDF file. I'm having a problem in my
> XSL file, where when I add a  break-after = page for a table it adds an
> extra blank page to the end and if I have a break-before = page it will add
> an extra blank page to the beginning. Is there a way to solve this problem
> (a possible workaround or a modification to the FOP)?

Yes, both are bugs. Getting rid of the blank page at the beginning
would require fixing the is-first-in-area code. Getting rid of the
trailing blank page is more difficult, probably impossible with the
design in the maintenance branch.
The recommended work around is to avoid inserting page breaks which
create blank pages at the XSLT level.

J.Pietschmann