From "Koes, Derrick" <Derrick.K...@smith-nephew.com>
Subject alignment question
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 18:51:53 GMT
If my image is centered, how do I get the next line (of text) to start at
the left edge of the image?

Thanks,

Derrick

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential to Smith & Nephew and
intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain information which is
covered by legal, professional or other privilege.  If you are not the
intended addressee, or someone authorized by the intended addressee to
receive transmissions on behalf of the addressee, you must not retain,
disclose in any form, copy or take any action in reliance on this
transmission.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender as soon as possible and destroy this message.