From "Forest, Sebastien" <Sebastien.For...@L-3Com.com>
Subject RE: Change page size
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 18:20:06 GMT
> Forest, Sebastien wrote:
> > Hi
> > I need to produce a pdf with fop 0.20.5rc3a with a combinaison of two
> > differents page size. The document is in 8.5 X 11 inch but when I
> > encounter a special tag in the xml file I need to switch to 11 X 17
> > inch. Is there a way to switch page-master depending on the tag in the
> xml.
>
> Create a new page-sequence when you encounter the tag thats orders a
> change in page dimensions. Of course, this will cause text after the tag
> to be moved to a new page.

When I encounter the tag I create a new page-sequence but FOP give me an
error because the page-sequence must be in the fo:root and not in a
fo:block. I'am able to change page-sequence, but only if the tag I'm looking
for is at the root. If this tag ("graphic" in my example) is a child of
another tag I didn't find a way to control it.

Exemple:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wp>
  <para>para 1