From "Forget, Pascal" <pascal.for...@cgey.com>
Subject RE: Error areas pending text probably lost
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 15:56:09 GMT

Can't you remove font-variant="small-caps"  from your XSL?

-----Original Message-----
From: Abhijit Junnare [mailto:mavlaabhi@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 10:53 AM
To: fop-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: Error areas pending text probably lost

Below is the FO that comes out when I run my xml and
xsl through xalan. Right now I use a xml and xsl to
gene rate the PDF. I can see that the first letter is
there in the FO but it is lost when rendering through
FOP. Also this line appears at the end of a page and
the word 'Condition' appears on the next page but the
letter 'C' is missing from it. Is there any thing I
can do for this not to happen. I am not able to run
with the -d option coz I am not sure if I can use two
options at a time as I use a userconfiguration file to
embeed one font and hence need to use -c option. Let
me know how I can use both options and I will give it
a try.
Thanks,
Abhi

FO SNIPPET

<fo:block line-height="1.2em" space-before="5pt"
color="black" start-indent="from-parent(start-indent)
+ 12pt">

<fo:inline font-weight="bold" font-style="italic"
font-size="10pt" font-family="Helvetica"
text-align="left" color="black">Some Title</fo:inline>

<fo:inline color="black"
space-before.conditionality="discard">
This applies in all the cases except when
  <fo:inline font-family="Helvetica"
font-weight="bold" font-variant="small-caps"
font-size="12pt">Condition 4</fo:inline>
of terms and conditions is true
</fo:inline>
</fo:block>

 This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
 and is the property of the Cap Gemini/Ernst & Young Group.  It is intended
 only for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
 recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy,
 disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you
 receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
 delete all copies of this message.