From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: leader pattern="dots"
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:25:24 GMT
As I recall, there were problems getting fo:leader output to show
anything besides "rule" under -awt & -print. PDF correctly
outputs/displays 'dots' and other types, but AWT does not. I checked in
the fop-user archives (this has been discussed before), but I had
trouble finding the thread, sorry. Perhaps someone else can shed more
light on this, and provide the thread.

Clay