From "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject RE: Determine Pagebreaks?
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 17:32:14 GMT

Nope. (Well, not through XSL-FO anyway; you would need to directly talk to
the AreaTree to achieve that...)

> For example, I need to be able to redisplay a document section
> heading (e.g.
> 'Section 2 Continued...') when the section is spread over multiple pages.

You may want to take a closer look at fo:marker/fo:retrieve-marker to
achieve a similar effect.
( see the sample files in FOP_HOME/examples/fo/markers to get the idea )
If you it's no problem to alter the XML/XSL in such a way to add markers to
every section, it should be a piece of cake :)

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Andreas