From "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject RE: leader pattern="dots"
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 19:35:57 GMT

Strange... so it does show up in Acrobat, but not when you print it from
there?
(seems more like Acrobat-weirdness)

> This does not happen if I use leader-pattern="rule".
<snip />
> Any clues why this is happening?

The only thing that comes to mind, is to try and use 'leader-pattern-width'
for dots, instead of 'rule-thickness'... although I'm not at all sure
whether this is the cause of the strange behaviour (you never know --maybe
some tiny difference in PDF code when rendered?)

Cheers,

Andreas