From "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject RE: Problem with conditionnal page sequences
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:09:38 GMT

This is the flaw in the approach. XML in general (therefore also XSLT) will
never allow you to start an element at some place and put its end-tag in a
different element. (like you can do with HTML)

You have to to map the structure to page-sequences without use of an xsl:if
in this particular way...

Cheers,

Andreas