From "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject RE: running "FOP -xml 1.xml -xsl 2.xsl -print" programmatically
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:19:51 GMT

Say, I was about to point Robert there too, but first wanted to check a bit
more on how he would have to adapt the example for Print output...
Do you know off the top of your head (correct expression?) whether he could
just replace the setRenderer()? (I was under the impression that Print & AWT
were the two exceptions in this case; might be mistaken)

TIA

Andreas