From Dirk.Jungha...@biotronik.de
Subject PDF document information - can it be used already?
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 18:11:59 GMT
Hi,

I'm looking for a way to use the document properties for a PDF document. I
don't want to use a PDF postprocessor for that. The PDFs are already
programmatically generated with FOP.
There is nearly no document info support in FOP 0.20.5 however, some
PDFInfo.java in CVS now _seems_ to support this feature.

* Is there documentation on the feature?
* Can I use the current CVS version of FOP and fill the document
properies? If yes, which elements do I have to specify in XML for Author,
Date, etc..?
* How stable is the current FOP code in CVS?
* What are the plans for new releases / milestones in the FOP project?

Dirk Junghanns