From Hind.Lwahh...@puilaetco.com
Subject svg pattern problem
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 16:41:11 GMT
Hello there,
Before searching why mys svg patterns did not work on my pdf output ,
I went to the following url http://xml.apache.org/fop/dev/svg.html, and i
downloaded the svg dealing with patterns: paints.svg.To my surprise the pdf
version was not correct as i saw only black boxes instead of patterns.
I used both acrobat 5.0 and 6.0.

So ARE patterns handled in Fop or not? i am using the latest release
fop-0.20.5.
Any clues?
Thanks in advance.

Hind Lwahhabi.
Puilaetco bankers, 44-46 Avenue Herrmann Debrouxlaan 44-46
B-1160 Brussels Belgium
Tel:02 679 48 63
GSM:0479 05 99 71
"Mieux vaut choisir le voisin avant la maison, le compagnon avant la route
"
(Proverbe arabe)

This e-mail and any attached files contain confidential information.  It is
intended solely for the addressees.   Access to this e-mail by anyone else
is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail,
please notify us immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete it
immediately from your system without reading, copying or disclosing its
contents to any other person.  This e-mail is sent for information only and
the content is not legally binding unless confirmed by letter.  Investment
orders received by e-mail will not be executed by Puilaetco.  Puilaetco
shall not be liable for improper or incomplete transmission nor for any
delay in its receipt nor damage to your system (interception,
interferences, viruses).