From "Manjush" <manj...@lycos.co.uk>
Subject Changing header/footer in-between
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 16:08:13 GMT
Hi

Can we change the header and footer of the PDF in between say 1-3 a
specific footer then 4-5 another then 6-10 yet another?

The requirement is to generate multiple pdf's (with separate layout and
header/footers) as one single pdf by appending. So my plan was to append
the XML's together. But the page margin specs and the header/footers
were specified per document. Any suggestions?

Is there any way to append multiple pdf's in some other way? (using some
other tools?)

Thanks

--Manjush