From Mike Kellstrand <kellstr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Dimension math, i.e. width="{$x+10}"
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 14:37:41 GMT
I need to layout some blocks and SVG's using dimensions
based on input values.  I can easily use the original input values,
i.e.  width="{$x}",   but I also need to do some calculations.

For instance, if I want a box around my SVG, I need to either
draw it in the SVG at 1px smaller or use a block-container at 1px larger.

I've tried some examples I've found online (like  width="{$x+10}"  ),
but FOP doesn't like it.

What is the correct syntax for doing this type of thing?

Thanks,  Mike