From Abhijit Junnare <mavlaa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Text disappearing in the PDF generated from a FO
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 16:17:44 GMT
Hello,
I do not get any warnings such as "content doesn't fit
in area" or similar. I have attached two FO files that
I use to generate PDF. Both FO are exactly the same
except for the margins on the page sequence I am
using. However, one generates correct PDF while in the
other one some text is lost. I have also attached the
PDF generated from the FO that gives the PDF with
problem. I generated the PDFs using FOP-0.20.5 Any
help is appreciated..
Thanks,
Abhi