From Jason Novotny <novo...@aei.mpg.de>
Subject extra page between cover and chapter with docbook
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 08:27:51 GMT

Hi and sorry for posting a question that is likely asked numerous times
but i couldn't find it on the FAQ. I'm using the docbook stylesheets and
after using FOP to render the fop I see my title on one page, the
copyright info on the very top of the second page and the third page is
blank. Any idea what I can do to just render the title and copyright on
the same page and have the TOC start on page? This is my docbook below:

<book>
  <title>My Guide</title>
  <bookinfo>
    <copyright>